If you are an experienced, quality minded and customer focused Automotive Maintenance and Repair Technician, Santos Auto Service would like to talk to you about inclusion to our family of trusted employees.
The preferred candidate must be experienced in foreign and domestic car and light truck maintenance and repair. The candidate will be expected to perform a full range of automotive services including but not limited to:
- Oil change service
- Steering and alignment
- HVAC systems
- Clutch replacement
- Engine maintenance, repair and replacement.
Strong diagnostic capabilities required for all automotive systems including:
- Electrical systems
- CAN data bus systems
ASE certification strongly encouraged. Candidate should be able to physically perform duties related to this profession and have their own tools. The ability to work with and provide assistance to others in a team environment will be a major consideration for employment.
Santos Auto Service Company is celebrating 35 years serving our community. We offer the right technician a great place to work:
- Family style culture and work environment
- Health insurance
- 401K with company contribution
- Competitive compensation structure
- Profit sharing
- Opportunities for continuous education
- Shop is climate controlled throughout the year
- 5 day work week (no weekends)
- Company has best of class diagnostic systems and top of the line Hunter alignment equipment.
For consideration, please forward your resume with any certification details and salary requirements to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – subject: Service Technician Position
Santos Auto Service Company
1217 Springfield Pike
Wyoming, OH 45215
ATTN: Service Technician Position